Monday, July 5, 2010

Hello again !

Hi everyone! It has been a while since my last blog, June has been such a busy month. Besides work, our new dog has been keeping me and my husband busy. I will definitely post some blogs about him soon. Honestly, I have not been shopping for make-up or for anything else lately because I had been saving up for a big splurge. Once it arrives, I will definitely do a big REVEAL. Hint, hint... it is gray, quilted and has chains. Are you excited yet? Anyways, out of topic here, but I love reading blogs of different fashionistas on line, if you are filipina like me and you want to keep in touch with trends in the Philippines then I highly recommend 3 bloggers, they are the bag hag diaries, shen's addiction, askmewhats and iambrigitte. I also recommend temptalia, larkie at large, hrh collection, cujo931, sparklemissA, lollipop26writes, mia apres chanel, belle du jour nyc and michelemacpink. Some of them have you tube accounts which I also love to watch for make-up tutorials, hauls and reviews (make-up, purses, clothes, accessories etc). These are some of the people who inspired me to come up with my own blog however I am still to shy to actually make videos on you tube, I don't know, let's see if I find the courage. Please continue reading my upcoming posts :)

No comments: