Monday, July 5, 2010

Make-up Bop MAC to the Beach Collection- mini haul

I actually had 4 items that I pre-ordered from this collection however when it came out, I decided to just take 2 because I was not as in love with the other 2 products as much when I first saw it. I ended up with the Marine Highlighting Powder and Lazy Day Lipstick (which is one of my favorite pink lipsticks from MAC now). Here they are:

I used half side of the powder only, so you can still vaguely see the gold overlay on the other side. This product was sold out on pre-orders even before it came out. I use the product as a blush obviously, it gives the skin a gorgeous pinky coral color on the cheeks that is perfect for summer! Use with a light hand because it is very pigmented. Lazy Day lipstick on the other hand is a really pretty true pink color, it is a lustre finish however it is more pigmented than the usual lustre finishes from MAC. It feels more like a cremesheen but with that nice lustre finish. If you weren't able to score this lipstick, try the shade Angel, it is sort of similar. Here are more pics.

No comments: