Monday, July 5, 2010

Make-up Bop YSL Rouge Pur Lipstick in Rose Satin 141

I recently paid Neiman Marcus a visit, while there, I remembered I wanted to check out the infamous YSL Rouge Pur lipstick in Tea Rose, however the counter was out of stock, so I looked at two other pink lipsticks and ended up with Rose Satin. I loved the pinkness it gave my lips but is wearable enough even for day. It is a different pink, more of a classy sophisticated pink that screams luxury on the lips. I think I like the formula of this one more than the Rouge Volupte, which I have in the #1 Nude Beige. This seems to stay put and is easier to apply than the Volupte line. I will still try to get my hands on Tea Rose the next time I see a YSL counter and then I'll post it here as well.  I will also post a picture of this lipstick on when I do a blog about my top 10 favorite lipsticks, I am just waiting on getting 2 more lipsticks that I have been eyeing before I do the blog because they might end up on that list. For now, here is the lipstick.
My Points
(+) light vanilla scent
(+) creamy, moisturizing and pigmented
(+) good coverage and nice sheen
(+) very nice classy packaging
(-) pricey @ $30.00 a tube

No comments: