Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Shop Hop - Madden by Steve Madden Cage Platform Heels

I went to DSW or Designer Shoes Warehouse near my area and I stumbled upon these shoes from Madden Girl by Steve Madden :)
They were really cute on display however I am not really the heel/platform/wedges/stiletto type of gal, I mostly wear kitten heels/flats/sandal/flat boots/flip flops/sneakers, I usually trip or hurt my feet whenever I wear the very few of these towering babies in my collection. So, I did not get too excited about this pair. But for fun I tried them on...and I was amazed at how comfortable it felt, it definitely made my feet aware that I am wearing heels but for look that this pair was going for, it was comfortable enough for me. The heels are about 4 inches @ topmost but they don't look it. FYI: my husband is about 2 " taller than I am, so another reason for me to stray away from heels. But with these on, and of course with my husband wearing his dress shoes (gave him a boost), we look about the same height, which made me feel a lot better and bias to purchase the pair. I love the whole cage look and the 2 straps around the ankle, I guess my feet arches fit well in these. I think I have a low to medium arch. The model came in 3 colors, black, a very dark brown and a bright fuschia. I went with black to be safe. They are 6 1/2s and priced at $39.00. A very good deal for a signature pair of shoes with a bang! Check your local DSW and try them on yourself!



No comments: