Friday, April 30, 2010

Shop Hop - H&M and Enzo Angiolini Sandals

Time for my 1st Shop Hop Post, basically this is what I will call my haul posts if it involves clothes, shoes and accessories. I thought of the label because I will do a collective post every now and then which will contain items I purchased from different stores thus I "shop hop" from one store to the other :) he!he! I will label my make-up/skin care haul post differently as this might be more often than the others :) So watch out for my 1st ever make-up/skin care post because once my package from NARS arrives (hint!hint!) I will definitely do a post/review.   

So I went to H&M because I wanted to get a new scarf for spring/summer however I ended up with more than one scarf. I ended up with 2 scarves, a nice pink/salmon cotton with fringe and a bold animal print  with no fringe. I also picked up a gorgeous gold cuff adorned with cute ornate plastic gems . I was in line at the cash register when I spotted this nice tan long coat on the sale rack (urggh! why do they always put up sale racks by the counter?!) I could not resist not checking it out especially when I saw the tag, $20 bucks! What a good deal! It can be dressed down or dressed up and is light and airy with polka dot lining inside. The collar is stiff enough to be worn up or just down. So, I went ahead and added it to my pile. Tsk, tsk.  After H&M, I hopped over to Nordstrom's where I got a pair of gorgeous bronze Enzo Angiolini  T-strap sandals, again so ready for summer! this pair  was on sale too, so score! BTW, my hubby approved of all my purchases except for the animal print scarf he!he! too bold for him I guess, but I told him I can pull it off...hopefully :) So here is my loot...





No comments: