Sunday, April 25, 2010

Louis Vuitton Damier Ebene Verona MM - a review

As promised here are some pictures of the newest addition to the Louis Vuitton Damier Ebene line- the Verona MM.


Out of the 3 sizes, I find the MM being the perfect size for an everyday, multipurpose bag. I'm petite but it fits me just right. It comes with adjustable flat shoulder straps, zippered top (which I like) and the lock and key feature (very LV). The base studs help the bag keep its shape when filled and the pleats on both sides make the bag expandable if needed to accommodate all your stuff. I personally love all the details of this purse, the style and form is very chic, modern and timeless. Plus, since it is in the Damier Ebene line, I won't have to worry about staining the vachetta leather, thus making the bag a bit less delicate. I highly recommend checking out the Verona if you are looking for a new shoulder bag. It is definitely well made, sturdy yet feminine at the same time. It comes in 3 sizes PM, MM and GM so you can pick what best suits your needs. The prices range from $1030 for the PM, $1280 for the MM and $1430 for the GM. Till next time!

P.S.
I was so excited to see that this particular Verona was made in France since it is from the first batch that was delivered to the store. I know so pathetic of me :) The next batch will probably be made in USA. Apparently that's how it works. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi dear just want to ask if the interior of this bag is in red microfiber lining and can i have a clear picture of the letter embossed in the handle and in the bottom stud. thanks for your help

Jims Honey Official Indonesia said...

I'm very interested and this is very nice local brand jimshoney and jims honey