Monday, March 12, 2012

Bag Reveal # 2 Tory Burch Robinson Double Zip Tote


It's raining bags for me this week! I am so blessed! this bag is definitely a bag that I literally could not get off my mind since the moment I saw it on Tory Burch's website. I love everything about this bag, the leather, the color and of course the style. I've always admired the Prada Saffiano Luxe Totes and had that down my wishlist however with this new baby, I think I'll  be able to save my Prada money for something else! Presenting my new Tory Burch Robinson Double Zip Tote in Cobalt Blue...



This bag is the ultimate tote because it is chic, classic and functional at the same time because it has a shoulder strap as well. It comes in different colors and is fairly priced for 575.00 USD. I highly recommend this bag for all tote lovers out there!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I first learnt of this Tory Burch Robinson bag from your site and you have made a great review with all the detailed pictures of the bag. I've recently got mine as well but I do find the handles a little weird. Do you find them a little sticky? and not leather like? If you look at the details of the bag, it isnt that well made right? I bought this on Shopbop and theres no Tory Burch boutique in my country yet.
So will appreciate if you can share your views on the material or the craftmanship of this bag.

THANKS! :)

elaine

Anonymous said...

can u email me your side or snap button close up picture. it said " tory burch" or" yuik fung?"

mylil0099@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I would hope you can help me to verify on authentic tory burch receipt, as i do not have your email, could you drop me a note that dresserieboutique@gmail.com so that i can share with you more about it? Wont take you too long. Thanks in advance.