Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy New Year and I'm back!


Hello everyone! Happy New Year. I hope this year will be greater than your last, because it will be for me...and you'll know why soon!

First of all, I am back, and this time I will double up my efforts to blog frequently, in fact it is one of my new year's resolutions, be a better blogger, I mean how can I gain readers and followers if I am too lazy right?

To start off the new year with some interesting news, my husband and I will be having our church wedding celebration on May 7 in Manila. We will be out of the country for 1 month for the wedding, honeymoon and of course much needed vacation. Legally, we have been married for about 2 years through a simple civil ceremony but now our dream wedding is about to take place and we are over the moon in excitement and happiness! I am getting stressed with all the add-ons and little details that we still need to do, it is really hard planning a huge wedding when you are thousands of miles away. Good thing I have a troop of very loving pair of parents who have been so patient to granting all my requests and meeting with our suppliers, friends who have taken charge with the souvenirs and other wedding ornaments and vendors that have been nothing but truly accommodating. I have my save the date here for you guys to see :) I will post a list of my wedding vendors as soon as i get the chance.

xoxo Josan :)

No comments: